• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

4consideration

Premium Member
I have a canker sore. Again.

For ones inside the mouth, I have found that one raisin usually handles it for me in one try. I open it and put the interior, meaty part of the raisin on the canker sore. It stings a little bit for a short while, like a minute. I leave it there until well after the stinging sensation leaves (about 5 minutes.)

Wirey

Fartist
My wife used some spice mix she bought at a farmer's market to make chicken kabobs last night, and now I could use my butt to hit Hiroshima again. It's August 6, so I thought I'd throw Hiroshima in there.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want to eat bacon, but it's not available around me! Waaaahahaha!
I can't help you with your delectable dilemma,
but I can post this fun gif....
don+t+mind+me+i+m+walk+my+crocodile_82e137_4829827.gif

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Maybe someone can explain this to me: I bought two pairs of jeans from the same place. They were the same size and width and the same brand. One pair fit me perfectly, the other pair was too tight. How does this happen?
Clearly aliens. :D

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
We found a local distillery that makes vodka from sweet potatoes, and it just happens to be certified kosher for passover.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
All this bacon talk makes me want to make a BLT right now!!! But all I have is lettuce and tomatoes in the house. That's puts a damper on the B part of the sandwich (The best part).

Wirey

Fartist
We have a new worker who has an unbelievably perfect posterior. I think it might be fake. He seems nice, though.