• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm filling out some applications today to work at the school library and as a scribe. It's not as many hours as I'd like, but the pay is decent if I can get extra hours.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Tomorrow's the last day of my holiday. It was fun while it lasted... yeah, playing video games and sleeping all day was fun!

Draupadi

An egg playing video games?! Now that's something we should not miss :D!

I love Dr. House. If I emulate his damn care attitude I think I will be much happier.

Draupadi

An egg playing video games?! Now that's something we should not miss :D!

I love Dr. House. If I emulate his damn care attitude I think I will be much happier :).

Shadow Wolf

I turned in three applications today. It feels good being able to work again (though not quite yet working anything on my feet all day). Being use to working blue-collar jobs though, it felt really REALLY weird walking into the lowest rungs of the non-working class world. And where I'm fairly dressed down in my worker/metal head uniform of jeans and t-shirt, just being slightly dressed up made me really notice those dressed up, and had me worried someone may mistake me for one of them.:sad4:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Today and tomorrow are part of the Back-to-School "tax-free" weekend.

I work both days for 8 hours each.

Gods help me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Today is a sunny Friday.
It's so gorgeous outside that this particular Friday will continue for the entire day!

I lack the authority to do this, you say?
Pish Posh! Balderdash!
As the supreme Pubah of Revoltingestan, I seize the authority!

Treks

I somehow left a tissue in a pocket when I did my washing.

Happily, it didn't lint up on everything, so yay!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Today and tomorrow are part of the Back-to-School "tax-free" weekend.

I work both days for 8 hours each.

Gods help me.

I wish you the best! We braved Target today and forewent Wal-Mart as Target was mad house enough for us.

But, I've learned that if I don't buy earlier in August, it gets hard to find stuff. I hate to go to Office Max or Office Depot to spend more for something basic like notebook paper or graph paper.

Save tissues, we bought everything on their lists. And we'll likely have to run out again once they start school as their teachers always add crap. Sheesh.

Shadow Wolf

I watched a documentary that featured a ton of individual lines and sentences given by a bunch of people, that connected the Nazis, the Russians, the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Nixon, Skull and Crossbones, Big oil, Oswald, and so many other dots (it would probably look like Dr. Watson's old room in the second Sherlock Holmes movie if they visually laid everything out) to "prove" George H. W. Bush killed Kennedy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Beasting sitch force eh verald aze.

Translation into English from Revolstingestanian:

Bee stings itch for several days.

Shadow Wolf

I watched a mockumentary, When Aliens Attack. It wasn't the smallest of creatures that defeated the aliens (because they were robots), but guerrilla tactics, balloons, and IEDs. If there really are plans by various governments to fight against an alien invasion, I hope it doesn't start by sending the military in to be slaughtered by a force that would reasonably have a very easy time killing off the military.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Speaking of avatars, I am going to have to change mine. Every time I see the one I have now, I can't tell what it is (Tigger and Roo stuck in a tree, the original version from the books).