• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Two places quoted me $200-250 for my tattoo. Since the 300-400 place had a much lower quality of art, that place has been eliminated as an option. Now I'm just waiting for the lady tattooist to draw up my tattoo to get a price from her.

Well, to each their hobbies I guess. I heavily waste my money on tech, cars and fishing tools :)

And no, I'm not rich :(

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Um, you have a dollar to spare? :D

A very big amount of my money gone to optional charity and the holiday gifts to my sisters and mother. Now I'm really poor :eek:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Also, I finally started a savings account. Am I an adult yet?
Nah. Many who were around during the Great Depression didn't have one. It wasn't uncommon for people, even decades after, to keep cash buried in their yard, stuffed under bed mattresses, or stored in other locations so the bank couldn't loose it for them. I had a savings account, where I put money back for when I needed it. But when I went to get it because I needed it, I found that because of "inactivity fees" I hardly had anything left (this account was opened for me by my mom when I was a little kid so I really had no idea). Because I felt like my own bank had robbed me, and I did express this to them, I closed my account and took out what little money I had left in it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Had a nice heavy rainstorm after 2 weeks with little rain.
Drought (by Michiganistanian standards) is over!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Nah. Many who were around during the Great Depression didn't have one. It wasn't uncommon for people, even decades after, to keep cash buried in their yard, stuffed under bed mattresses, or stored in other locations so the bank couldn't loose it for them. I had a savings account, where I put money back for when I needed it. But when I went to get it because I needed it, I found that because of "inactivity fees" I hardly had anything left (this account was opened for me by my mom when I was a little kid so I really had no idea). Because I felt like my own bank had robbed me, and I did express this to them, I closed my account and took out what little money I had left in it.

A part of me was being facetious. :p

That sucks what happened to you. So if you don't withdraw from your savings accounts after a certain amount of time, they take it away via "inactivity fees"?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I was looking at the guide on TV and misread Thunder Beasts as Thunder Breasts.

Sounds like a funny pet name, but I have no idea what it might imply :eek:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
An acquaintance I graduated high school with died yesterday.:( Death will come at any time it sees fit, of course, but not even living ten years after graduation is still just too young.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Why do we say "May cooler heads prevail" when we already know we're just going ignore anything they say anyway?