• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Draupadi

What do you call a girl who doesn't take lessons from the past and gives a selfish and mean guy thousand chances, gullible of his dramas, but he always ill-treats you? A fool!

Draupadi

Whoever you are and whatever your faults are, you are still worthy of love. If others don't understand it you do so and be your own support.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
My Dad's memory is getting worse and is having cognitive issues and hallucinations.

We think he has dementia and, if he does, it's so bad that he might have to go to a home soon. :(

Draupadi

I wish your dad all the best to recover soon. And I hope that you have enough strength to cope with the situation. My dad is the only guardian of my family and he is almost blind and can't walk due to some growth on his feet caused by diabetes. You wouldn't believe how weak he has grown since last year, seein that in his 60s he had the strength of a man in his 30s.

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
I like this Little Caesar's commercial.
But what's weird is that you have to watch a commercial in order to watch the commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsfoGcep2I

That's cute. I've wiggled my tail for pizza before, so I can relate.
BTW, the Red Lobster ad...I remember an old SNL treatment in which in a true news story a judge required a husband to take his wife out to Red Lobster as part of a divorce settlement: "Red Lobster...where you're sentenced to dinner."

xkatz

I just learned that a female kangaroo has three vaginas.

Back_away_slowly.gif