• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I dreamed that I was in a restaurant where the owner was
pi**ing off Joe Pesci, who was also a lawyer in my dream.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I feel kinda weird, actually I'm not too sure how to describe how I feel. One of my friends has put alot of time and effort into video editing trying to make a living off of it, and once he got an offer to go around Indiana filming sprint races and editing the footage for this company, and his "payment" was getting into races for free. I get a job partly because I took a video editing class over the summer and already I have a few offers for different projects and people talking about how great it is having someone who can edit stuff. I don't feel bad over it, but at the same time it feels weird thinking about my friend and telling him I'm getting all this without even looking for it and without much effort or paying for any of it (asides from tuition). He's the one whose worked since high school for this sort of thing, and I'm the one whose lap it got dropped in.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Random questions:
1. Who is Pete and why are things done for his sake?
2. Why are heavens going to Betsy?
3. Who, exactly, is the real McCoy?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I want to go vegan but honestly, I'm a little lazy (need to find ways to make the food I love without animal products) and there's social pressures of all kinds, my husband is an omnivore, there's events like Christmas where I don't want to cause a fuss because my mother in law is scary, going out to restaurants, etc.

Still, I am tempted to try during a month where I expect no social eating. And my husband? I'll cook meat for him if he wants any, usually he's happy to eat anything as long as it's good though.

I love the taste of meat, I'm a total foodie... But I also feel sad on the ethical and environmental side of things. Plus I want to see if I get healthier on that diet. It feels like a battle between my brain and my stomach (not to say that vegan food isn't good but I don't expect myself to be good at cooking it straight away, so will have to endure some experimentation).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My sphincter is burning! No more spicy salsa in the stuffed peppers!
Sissy!
The hottest salsa I ever ate was just pure mashed habenero peppers.
No ill effects for those of us used to hot fare. And watching newbies
try the stuff was hilarious!
But I prefer my habeneros fermented for the best flavor.

Wirey

Fartist
I don't care about the heat up front, but the rear entarnce isn't quite as calloused, or so it would appear. I'm going right now to jam a piece of wet paper towel up there until I stop squirming.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Rear entrance", eh?
I always thought of it as "exit only".
Reminds me of working at defense contractor plants.....
Cobra_Surface_Mount_Traffic_Spikes_by_Guardian_Traffic_Systems.png

Z

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How can you post something so graphic!?
At least use the <hide> feature.
Oh, that poor chair!
And the other chairs had to witness it!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
This was either a participant or concerned citizen warning of the Louisville Purge.

BvIjFilIcAAhJV5.jpg:large