• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am glad to not have these around anymore....
rotary-phone-dial-icon.jpg

Yeah, now we have them a square not a round hahaha :D

stock-photo-touch-tone-phone-dial-pad-waiting-to-be-dialed-3032700.jpg

Got it? Haha... heh...

:confused:

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Just fell asleep on the couch. Dog woke me up my nudging the phone back into my face. He's like, "you were using this, no?"

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I am using a tablet. This is not on purpose; our Internet is out. I trying to write a post and then I realized the truth about auto-correct. I realized that auto correct only exists to cover up the inherent flaw that is the touch screen. For one, it takes god damn forever to type anything. If a had real keys, I wouldn't need auto correct, but because touchscreens offer no tactile feedback, I've hit so many wrong keys, it's absurd. They even make keyboards for thsee things. Oh a nice accessory! NO, it's just another thing to make up for the fact that touch screens are totally balls suckingly inadequate and stupid.

I hope the world wises up and touchscreens go burn in technological hell.this took more than five minutes to write, and it auto corrected like 10 things that I didn't want it to change... I had to correct the auto correct...

tl;dr: i tried using a tablet, which is stupid, and confirmed that touchscreens are really stupid and I hate them.

/rant