• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
If I may post an older line,

My wiener is so big it grew it's own wiener, and my wiener's wiener is bigger than everyone else's wiener!
Wiener? Vienna "sausage" sitting out all day, in the sun.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well a perfectly good thread about wonderful old motorcycles went bad fast

But before it goes.... I know I said pre 1955 BMWs but I have to admit I do like the 1959 R50

image.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Aye, water cooling on modern bikes is technologically superior, but air cooled engines
look best on bikes. If only someone found a way to ditch that hideous radiator!

Wu Wei

I must agree, the radiator on the water cooled bikes is rather hideous.

Well maybe after the kids graduate college I will go looking for an old beamer...that is if I'm not to old to drive one by then.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I really put my foot in my mouth on Facebook today. (Or would that be I put my typing fingers into my mouth). I said one thing and everyone took it mean something I didn't mean to say. Doesn't matter, though. I didn't know the people responding to me. ;)

Wirey

Fartist
I really put my foot in my mouth on Facebook today. (Or would that be I put my typing fingers into my mouth). I said one thing and everyone took it mean something I didn't mean to say. Doesn't matter, though. I didn't know the people responding to me. ;)

Just admit that you came on to Gene Simmons and get it over with!

4consideration

Premium Member
I took my kids to the doctor for a check-up yesterday. When the measured my son, he measured at 5'3". I've been saying I'm 5'3" for years. Something about that's been bothering me.

When we stand side by side and look in a mirror, he looks taller than me. Either the doctor's office has defective measuring equipment, or we have defective mirrors.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I love those classic style bikes. My dream is to get a Triumph or Royal Enfield; Nortons look pretty good too.

First I have to get a cheap bike and a license >_> and before that, I need to get enough disposable income to get a cheap bike and license >_> ...

Wu Wei

My eyes are so tired one is actually sore...the one that has not yet had surgery.... the one that hd surgery is just plain tired..

Enough of this...good night

Wirey

Fartist
I hope I don't die with a full tank of gas. I'd hate to think I wasted part of my last hours on earth pumping gas.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I got a watch! I haven't had a watch for almost nine years. Now I don't need a cell phone to know the time, but I still need it for alarms >_>

One step at a time...

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Keep having a person calling our house, he has the WORSE sales pitch EVER.

"Hello, I am a little embarrassed, we've spoken before, when you were choosing your windows and doors with X company. I was actually made redundant a while ago and now doing independent..."

Well I've put the phone down to spare this man from further "embarrassment".

Some people... :facepalm: