• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Sugar free cookies? That's like a no contact sexual encounter! What happened, did you lose a bet?
Just thought I'd try them. I feel sorry for diabetics, now. I used to think they were just lazy and whiny.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I just reached my 1776th post. Don't I get a little Merican flag? This is still Merica, right!?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just reached my 1776th post. Don't I get a little Merican flag? This is still Merica, right!?
Congratulations!
You now have access to the RF penthouse.
(The bathrooms there are cleaner.)
images

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I think I want to give up eating pork and beef not just for health reasons but for the fact they are too heavy for me now.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
You can tune a piano, can you tuna fish?

My brother had an LP from REO Speedwagon with the title: You Can Tune a Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish. The picture on the cover had a fish with a tuning fork coming out of its mouth.

:D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I preferred the song....
"You can pick your nose, & you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose."

Draupadi

I think I have a celebrity crush on Alexi Laiho:hearts:. The way he sways his long hair makes a girl like me go green with envy. And he is the first celebrity whose wallpaper I have chosen for my mobile's home screen. I guess everything has a beginning.

Wirey

Fartist
A guy cut me off on the way to work, so I returned the favour and he wound up sideways behind me. I hope he died of a heart attack, too.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Sorry to the Vegans on RF. This isn't personally directed at any of you :eek:

I'm sick and tired of this massive superiority complex that Vegans seem to encompass; both in real life and on the internet. Just because I eat meat doesn't inherently mean that I don't care for the welfare for animals. Or that I'm unhealthier than someone who is Vegan.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

I'm sick and tired of this massive superiority complex that Vegans seem to encompass; both in real life and on the internet. Just because I eat meat doesn't inherently mean that I don't care for the welfare for animals. Or that I'm unhealthier than someone who is Vegan.

I agree.

Don't feel bad man. This is our nature, we are erm, multi-diet(something). Denying our nature can't be a good thing. Don't let others bother you with this :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I let them enjoy their sanctimony. They need it, for they are denied the pleasures of
bacon, pulled pork, salami, brisket, BBQ ribs, kielbasa, pork rinds, blue cheese burgers,
sai min, roast turkey, chicken noodle soup, deep fried squid, jerky, anchovy pizza, & salmon.
If their bleak existence is brightened by a sense of superiority, then we should be magnanimous
to let'm have their meager joy.

Draupadi

Honestly I don't think that the vegetarians are saving lives by being one. They forget that plants are living beings and can sense pain too. And what about the billions of germs we are stepping on everyday and killing by washing our hands? And it is kind of hard to get all the proteins by collecting a huge variety of vegetables for food.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ramones version
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated

Wu Wei's version
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I'm gonna be sedated