• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
c0a65c87c9bb6b63f7fc834a.jpg
Amd they still criminalize weed amd some lawyers have a billboard that says "got weed? if youve been busted give us a call." Quite the irony, I believe, to the idea of red states favoring personal freedom when the reddest of red states has illegal weed still while everyone around them doesn't. Just like the ultra red Indiana with harsh weed penalties while everyone around them eases up.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Amd they still criminalize weed amd some lawyers have a billboard that says "got weed? if youve been busted give us a call." Quite the irony, I believe, to the idea of red states favoring personal freedom when the reddest of red states has illegal weed still while everyone around them doesn't. Just like the ultra red Indiana with harsh weed penalties while everyone around them eases up.

and yet not part of what I was saying about leaving the state....NYS possession of weed can still get you arrested....even though it is legal.....and you couldn't pay me to move to Texas...too hot, to many Tornadoes and I am not a fan of big nasty bugs, fire ants, killer bees, and poisonous critters...but I am not going to argue or get seriously into this......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've never experienced any southern hostility to us northerners.
Well...you've never been one of us. You wouldn't know.
The name refers to how backwards prejudiced Indiana is.
And I've never been much much of anything until Californian. Everywhere else Ive been, born at and raised, has told me to leave. MidWest, Ozarks, they don't like me, they don't want me, the feeling is mutual.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've never experienced any southern hostility to us northerners.
Well...you've never been one of us. You wouldn't know.
A friend was asked why he wanted to do a 'damn foolish thing like that' when he told people in TX he was moving to CA.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And the fact that they're much higher for anyone who bought their home more recently.
Property taxes are that way because the voters approved that proposition. Should they have?

Personally I don't agree and think that everyone should be treated equally

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I want a Jianbing.......NOW!!!!!
25af8a8f-57b7-43b7-829e-5357abec0276.png

Sadly, the closest good Jianbing is about 160 miles away...in two different locations...one is in a Covid hot spot and the other is in another state....of course there is a 3rd location....about 230 miles away....but that is in another ding dang country and the borders are closed......no jianbing for the bear today.......looks like I'll have to take out my frustrations with random maulings

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want a Jianbing.......NOW!!!!!
25af8a8f-57b7-43b7-829e-5357abec0276.png

Sadly, the closest good Jianbing is about 160 miles away...in two different locations...one is in a Covid hot spot and the other is in another state....of course there is a 3rd location....about 230 miles away....but that is in another ding dang country and the borders are closed......no jianbing for the bear today.......looks like I'll have to take out my frustrations with random maulings
I made this one filled with chopped sheep stomach, heart, & lung.
OIP.tfGeOn_83fwFa3GMGj2cpgHaDZ