• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Such a great song for dirty minds.
Revelations 22:20
He comes quickly.
1s3wlm.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At least someone is.
I've talked to shocking amount who believe what they learned very young is good enough, it infringes their rights, common sense/easy to figure out, and unnecessary.
If we lose our guns, it will be because these fanatics fail to comprehend why showing up armed to what has already been volatile protesting is only escalating things and throwing gasoline on the fire.
And the wanker sheriff defending those armed extremist wankers who tried to abduct Michiganistan's mayor doesn't help.
But, I suppose some good may come of it if they also remember motor vehicles were a weapon of choice of this last summer and start cracking down and getting more strict with drivers license. They should start by forever revoking the licenses of those going this lunacy.
I favor even higher training standards.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have come to the conclusion that Mrs Wu and all of her friends and acquaintances form North China...have no idea how laws work in the USA....the federal government can't declare random laws that all states must follow like Beijing can do in China to provinces

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have come to the conclusion that Mrs Wu and all of her friends and acquaintances form North China...have no idea how laws work in the USA....the federal government can't declare random laws that all states must follow like Beijing can do in China to provinces
Many yang guizi here have the same view.

Wu Wei

Many yang guizi here have the same view.

and of course...I have no idea what I'm talking about..... I have only lived here almost 60 years, study bit of law in college, would have been a police officer if it were not for a broken ankle right before the agility test, and worked in state security for several years.....what the heck do I know about US and NYS laws.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
and of course...I have no idea what I'm talking about..... I have only lived here almost 60 years, study bit of law in college, would have been a police officer if it were not for a broken ankle right before the agility test, and worked in state security for several years.....what the heck do I know about US and NYS laws.
Bummer, dude.

Shadow Wolf

Apparently I'm not a very good shopper. But because the way ratings work is crap and rarely let you actually know what you did wrong it's basically impossible to actually improve as your ability to learn from mistakes is diminished.
Good thing I have a great taste in music and easily over 100,000 quasi-pro-non-pro-no-cdl miles and just know when it's earned (like the "crazy driver" comment or friendliness comment when I'm in a bad mood) or total rubbish (I hope everyone who has ever rated my car dirty chokes on certain large objects of a certain large animal).

Shadow Wolf

Next time I'm watching a sci-fi flick and I hear Mars, I may start laughing from hearing "duhduh-duh-duh-duh-duhduhduh-duh-duh-duh" in my head.:tearsofjoy:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
yup....just so you know, and are not caught by surprise...we will soon be like Venezuela, on our way to Communist China

Let's just say I thank God that my wife does not harbor those ideas. And you are closer to sainthood than I.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Next time I'm watching a sci-fi flick and I hear Mars, I may start laughing from hearing "duhduh-duh-duh-duh-duhduhduh-duh-duh-duh" in my head.:tearsofjoy:
The main theme of The Venture Brothers is failure.
It pervades all characters & stories.
Other superhero v supervillain universes invent character
limitations so that their superpowers cannot too easily win.
But The Venture Brothers does a 180....the superpowers
are there to highlight the limitations.
Consider Superman vs Thaddeus "Rusty" Venture. The former
has all these great powers, & is threatened only by kryptonite.
But Rusty is nothing but faults & failings. His only power is having
been a cartoon character, "Rusty", the "Boy Adventurer".....that &
inheriting his father's "super science" mantle & facility.

One of my favorite scenes....

Wu Wei

I just love it when you give the folks that are suppose to fix the issue that THEY created, all the information they will need to figure out and fix the issue...and then the start asking you questions that pretty much tell you that they did not READ a single word of the information you sent them...which they need...to FIX THE DING DANG ISSUE THEY CREATED!!!!!

Yup...still having the same rights issue...or systems change issue that I was not told about

Meanwhile....I have folks...that need software...to do their job...that I have to tell...sorry....no, can't do anything about it at the moment....because some INCOMPETENT BABOON DID SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID and took me out of the picture completely......and as far as I know...if the system has not changed......taking me out is kind of like removing the transmission from the car and expecting it to drive down the road.....idiots