• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I had smoked ham with whole grain mustard on a home made olive and sun dried tomato bun for lunch about 9 1/2 hours ago.

For dinner we had fish (fried tuna) chips (fries) and peas (peas ;-) followed by a slice of fresh baked raisin pound cake about 4 hours ago

And i have just finished a small bowl of pesto flavoured crisps (potato chips)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just finished a cup of tea...now I have to go shut off one of my servers and then vacuum and steam clean the kitchen floor

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I just finished a cup of tea...now I have to go shut off one of my servers and then vacuum and steam clean the kitchen floor

You need to get more plug sockets fitted if you need to shut down a server to plug the vacuum in

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had smoked ham with whole grain mustard on a home made olive and sun dried tomato bun for lunch about 9 1/2 hours ago.

For dinner we had fish (fried tuna) chips (fries) and peas (peas ;-) followed by a slice of fresh baked raisin pound cake about 4 hours ago

And i have just finished a small bowl of pesto flavoured crisps (potato chips)
Did someone say peas?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
now you're just getting obnoxious and creepy
It's ok. We all know it's how you two show affection towards each other.
I mean, if you was real enemies you would have killed each other right by now. But you two are like Rusty Venture and the Monarch than Davy Crockett and the wilderness.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
well, it was a thought.....but no...that would be wrong......I put it in the dishwasher

Not quite as good but...

7a0ea5da54c37fb4.jpg.bdf4b572403795af86504b3720809bdc.jpg

Wu Wei

I mean, if you was real enemies you would have killed each other right by now. But you two are like Rusty Venture and the Monarch than Davy Crockett and the wilderness.

You just don't drunken understand cowardly Scots

Wu Wei

But sometimes something more is needed

cleaning-computer-motherboard-with-water-and-clean-solution-G2C6DD.jpg

I was once handed 12 PCs that had been on the receiving end of a malfunctioning sprinkler system...they had been sitting on a shelf for almost a year. I was told to see what I could salvage. I salvaged 5, I called them Frankenstein PCs since they were made up pf parts from 12 different PCs. Had to take them apart, wipe them down with alcohol to get the mold off the boards.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I mean, if you was
were real enemies you would have killed each other right by now. But you two are like Rusty Venture and the Monarch than Davy Crockett and the wilderness.
Fixed.
Btw, I'd rather be The Red Death.