• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You are a mere low level 3 or 4 Heathen with your atheism.
I'm a Luciferian, left Jesus' flock, and have been credited with doing my part to lead an entire generation away from god. I'm a level 8 Heathen.
I have an honorary PhD from Satan.
You may call me "Doctor Revoltingest".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
1607996165825-png.427295

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The "Doctor" prefix is proof enuf.
Nah. That's the work of god I smell. Just like a prophet who claimed to see the light, and that was proof enough. Because that Devil Science is all about proof, and statistically significant correlations, and burden of proof.
You're not a double agent, are you?o_O

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah. That's the work of god I smell. Just like a prophet who claimed to see the light, and that was proof enough. Because that Devil Science is all about proof, and statistically significant correlations, and burden of proof.
God works in mysterious ways, but she avoids me like the plague.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

artworks-000476576817-r8dhwa-t500x500.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Opposing man buns is sexist retrogressive gender stereotyping leading to the next life where you will advocate genetic change so that everyone will look like this

a_very_furry_man_by_dizzy_possum_dbsfil8-fullview.png

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Satan wants me to tell you he had nothing to do with man buns. He suspects it was an angel attempting to get men more consistently falling in line with the no long hair for men thing.
The ghost of Lovecraft wants me to remind me large, unblinking eyes are signs of the Deep Ones.
that's certainly what I was thinking...