• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well...since the weather folks can't quite agree on snow amounts for our impending nor'easter....starting this evening.....I can expect between 5 to 18 inches of snow by the time the storm ends on Thursday evening.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well...since the weather folks can't quite agree on snow amounts for our impending nor'easter....starting this evening.....I can expect between 5 to 18 inches of snow by the time the storm ends on Thursday evening.
Iew. You poor bear. Your poor knees. They like the warm. Not such nasty rubbish stuff.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
the-truth-about-santa-john-klossner.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win even though I posted in the wrong thread by seeing wisdom. There's an intermittent electrical problem on our 2014 Prius. I opened the hood and could not find the regular 12V battery so I could not even check for leakage or loose connections.

I did, of course, look it up on the internet afterwards but what used to be simply repairable is now a mass of unrecognizable parts and wires.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Whatever the weather does stay warm and cozy in your cave and make sure your tappen is a good fit

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I win even though I posted in the wrong thread by seeing wisdom. There's an intermittent electrical problem on our 2014 Prius. I opened the hood and could not find the regular 12V battery so I could not even check for leakage or loose connections.

I did, of course, look it up on the internet afterwards but what used to be simply repairable is now a mass of unrecognizable parts and wires.

That's what mechanics are for

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Opposing man buns is sexist retrogressive gender stereotyping leading to the next life where you will advocate genetic change so that everyone will look like this

a_very_furry_man_by_dizzy_possum_dbsfil8-fullview.png
Not for me, as I have declared my disliking of buns in general. Even to blasphemous ends by thinking Leia's buns look bad. Not to downplay their iconic status or deny it, but that got elevated as high as it did?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not for me, as I have declared my disliking of buns in general. Even to blasphemous ends by thinking Leia's buns look bad. Not to downplay their iconic status or deny it, but that got elevated as high as it did?
I did some research. According to The International Intersectional Victimization
Collective's studies, criticizing man buns is racist, islamophobic, misogynistic,
misanthropic, misandrist, anti-semitic, likely to aggravate IBS.