• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Didn't you know?
Lack of blinking means that Satan has taken control of the person.
There are other clues. Ever see a guy with a man bun? Satan.
Satan wants me to tell you he had nothing to do with man buns. He suspects it was an angel attempting to get men more consistently falling in line with the no long hair for men thing.
The ghost of Lovecraft wants me to remind you large, unblinking eyes are signs of the Deep Ones.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Satan wants me to tell you he had nothing to do with man buns. He suspects it was an angel attempting to get men more consistently falling in line with the no long hair for men thing.
The ghost of Lovecraft wants me to remind me large, unblinking eyes are signs of the Deep Ones.
Satan bestows man buns as a humorous torment upon the deserving.

Shadow Wolf

Satan bestows man buns as a humorous torment upon the deserving.
Nope. Men doing anything to shorten their hair is to walk god's righteous path. And Satan doesn't torment. That's god who does all that. Satan wants us to have fun and rebel against the system. According to Paul, men having long hair is a dishonor to himself. That system Satan wants us to rebel against. Man buns are but a small step on the path of righteousness, hence those such as us should rebel and encourage men to let their hair down, grow it out, and follow the path Satan paved for us. It leads to cookies, bacon, pizza, and fresh meat treats for dogs.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nope. Men doing anything to shorten their hair is to walk god's righteous path. And Satan doesn't torment. That's god who does all that. Satan wants us to have fun and rebel against the system. According to Paul, men having long hair is a dishonor to himself. That system Satan wants us to rebel against. Man buns are but a small step on the path of righteousness, hence those such as us should rebel and encourage men to let their hair down, grow it out, and follow the path Satan paved for us. It leads to cookies, bacon, pizza, and fresh meat treats for dogs.
Satan, being very wise, fair, & benevolent, torments only the deserving.
This is good.

Shadow Wolf

Wow. There is a sequel to Top Gun coming out. I expect the soundtrack, again, to highlight Kenny Loggins and be a million times better than the movie. The movie itself I expect it to again be very homoerotic. If I watch it again. I'm not feeling motivated for another Top Gun like I came to be over another Bill and Ted.

Shadow Wolf

Satan, being very wise, fair, & benevolent, torments only the deserving.
This is good.
Nah. That torment thing is gods because he believes we're all scummy scum who kicked his dog amd peed on his yard. So he torments us all in life and eternally torments those who don't accept a guilt trip over a flawed designed.
Satan wants us to be merry and mirthful. Happy and resting easy at least one cosmic being isn't being a creepy perv to peep in on us having sex.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah. That torment thing is gods because he believes we're all scummy scum who kicked his dog amd peed on his yard. So he torments us all in life and eternally torments those who don't accept a guilt trip over a flawed designed.
Satan wants us to be merry and mirthful. Happy and resting easy at least one cosmic being isn't being a creepy perv to peep in on us having sex.
Note that Satan's torment is mirthful, eg, the man bun, uni-brow, comb-over.
Contrast this with God's, which is cruel, thoughtless, humorless, & just plain evil.

Shadow Wolf

Note that Satan's torment is mirthful, eg, the man bun, uni-brow, comb-over.
Contrast this with God's, which is cruel, thoughtless, humorless, & just plain evil.
What about the man bun isn't cruel, thoughtless, humorless, and just plain evil?

Shadow Wolf

The very act of taking on the man bun is what makes
the person torment-worthy. Satan looks on with delight.
Nope. Satan wants us looking our best. God has those rules against adornments, looking pretty, and drawing attention to yourself. And with a man bun, women generally don't look good with a bun so men are doomed. And buns, for either sex, are bad for the hair. A most sure sign it is another one of gods curses.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nope. Satan wants us looking our best. God has those rules against adornments, looking pretty, and drawing attention to yourself. And with a man bun, women generally don't look good with a bun so men are doomed. And buns, for either sex, are bad for the hair. A most sure sign it is another one of gods curses.
I'm pulling rank here.....I know Satan better than doth thou.

Shadow Wolf

I'm pulling rank here.....I know Satan better than doth thou.
You are a mere low level 3 or 4 Heathen with your atheism.
I'm a Luciferian, left Jesus' flock, and have been credited with doing my part to lead an entire generation away from god. I'm a level 8 Heathen.