• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have always been told that only I can prevent forest fires, so I must be the chosen one. Why aren't people sending me millions of dollars?

That is not all you are responsible for
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u10.jpg

Asset_6_large.png

71bTmXyQ9qL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

d0301177ffc8b24121267278eb215761.jpg

pKkHvHPZckLcxijpDM26UL7cEuPSnEvUZcPIBeEIbwI.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How is it someone who works for anything related to healthcare does not know psychologists and psychiatrists are not the same thing?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
False prophet! It is I who am imbued with this power thus sayeth the Smokey!:mad:
Fine. You stop the forest fires, and I'll experience excruciating self doubt and loss. Don't have a care for me. Just do what you want. I don't need to be the chosen one. I'm perfectly fine being a nobody.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Fine. You stop the forest fires, and I'll experience excruciating self doubt and loss. Don't have a care for me. Just do what you want. I don't need to be the chosen one. I'm perfectly fine being a nobody.
You think I want this responsibility? I'd dump it off on Revoltingest if I could. This year strongly suggests Smokey had a lot of misplaced faith telling me I can prevent forest fires.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have 6 working DOS boxes.
On has been in full time use since 1999 with no repairs.
But the broken Zip Drive isn’t worth fixing.