• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think that's it. But you might find more with a google search.
I checked. It is not there.:(
Fun fact: after dealing with bipolar mood swings for a few years, the first movement reminds me of my depression, the second a base-line mood, and the third movement is mania.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
VUm.gif

giphy.gif

Shadow Wolf

I did recently discover, the hiccup in my unemployment that had me going into the covid infested world amidst a suge of illness and death is I am on those who 1.4 million who's accounts were frozen for suspected fraud, possibly due to me recently moving.

Shadow Wolf

I have the perfect song for America's national anthem, a song that perfectly captures so much of the American spirit!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, its not meaningless at a minimum cost to the tax payers of the USA of 3.8 million dollars...I mean heck....when you have 22 trillion dollar national dept that is about to climb by 900 billion....what the heck is 3.8 million...
Musk's pronouncements are as meaningful
as a Kardashian tweet about trysting.