• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, its not meaningless at a minimum cost to the tax payers of the USA of 3.8 million dollars...I mean heck....when you have 22 trillion dollar national dept that is about to climb by 900 billion....what the heck is 3.8 million...
3.8M is petty change to the centi-billionaires.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
3.8M is petty change to the centi-billionaires.

True, but they don't pay that....we do...one is to busy living in his mansion built on Hawaiian sacred land (Hawaiian's be damned) and the other is to busy coming up with whacky names for his children

Wu Wei

I've never heard accusations or Facebook favoring the Right.

of course not...they have been censoring them...but billionaires don't censor billionaires....ole Zuckerberg may be denied a seat on Elon's space ship if he does

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
of course not...they have been censoring them...but billionaires don't censor billionaires....ole Zuckerberg may be denied a seat on Elon's space ship if he does
I just read it on that article, claiming the algorithms prefer them
Perhaps thats why I kept getting Conservative stuff on it when I used it? Don't know though, don't care, I would celebrate if all that garbage instantly disappeared and never came back.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Too bad we can't make Trunp pay for it given he did cause it all.
He's starting to pay in other ways. The German Bank cut him off. The PGA pulled the golf tournament in 2022. And there have been other developments of this kind which escape me at this moment.

Wu Wei

I just read it on that article, claiming the algorithms prefer them
Perhaps thats why I kept getting Conservative stuff on it when I used it? Don't know though, don't care, I would celebrate if all that garbage instantly disappeared and never came back.

I'd celebrate if Facebook went away and never came back

Wu Wei

Pelosi is a Trump enabler?

Hello, @Wu Wei , how's the weather in the Andromeda Galaxy?

Whoa slow down there Skippy...never even insinuated that.....you took a might leap to a big conclusion there.......we were talking COST you know $$$$$ and I am referring to what it will cost the US tax payer...don't you jump on your partisan political horse.....Pelosi is very much a part of the problem with politics in DC today...

Shadow Wolf

He's starting to pay in other ways. The German Bank cut him off. The PGA pulled the golf tournament in 2022. And there have been other developments of this kind which escape me at this moment.
He riled up a crowd that did all that. We're paying for the damage.

Shadow Wolf

Whoa slow down there Skippy...never even insinuated that.....you took a might leap to a big conclusion there.......we were talking COST you know $$$$$ and I am referring to what it will cost the US tax payer...don't you jump on your partisan political horse.....Pelosi is very much a part of the problem with politics in DC today...
Yeah, but she's not the one who told a rabid crowd to fight over a lie.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So if someone commits a crime, or a high crime, and there's a trial over it, the one who initiates the trial is at fault not the perp. Got it.