• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's nothing like a seditious mob running around attack Congress to concentrate the mind on survival and then retribution.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So if someone commits a crime, or a high crime, and there's a trial over it, the one who initiates the trial is at fault not the perp. Got it.

NO YOU DON'T GOT IT.!!!! You are responding, but you are not getting what I am saying at all, why, because you are EXTREMELY partisan, and actually reading an understanding what I am talking about may just knock your Democrats down a notch,,,my god you may have to except the fact that they are not the perfect saviors you believe them to be. Thought were smarter than this and you could understand I am talking dollars it costs the US for impeachment and how that adds to the national debt.. but you have your partisan shades on so I guess not....any reasonable conversation with you about politics is not at all possible if one dares besmirch the political party you worship....cue angelic music..."the Democratic party

by the way here's your chance....you've been waiting for this

To all further attempts a political discussion....
1)sorry I let myself be dragged into it...my internal filters are not working at the moment
2) I am neither democrat or republican...I know that is hard to understand for partisan political types,,,I don't worship at the alter of Republican or Democrat
3) I have over 25 years working with both Democrat and Republican,....pretty much...they are all the same...same goals and those goals have little to do with the common man/woman...but they both talk a good game

Beyond that expect either shut yer pie hole or Dieter....

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Slaps on the wrist are better than slaps on the back.
And enuf of them can cause some real pain.
Id rather see him pay for the damage he's responsible for and be punished in a way that actually punishes him. Twitter and Facebook hit him harder by banning him.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
NO YOU DON'T GOT IT.!!!! You are responding, but you are not getting what I am saying at all, why, because you are EXTREMELY partisan, and actually reading an understanding what I am talking about may just knock your Democrats down a notch,,,my god you may have to except the fact that they are not the perfect saviors you believe them to be. Thought were smarter than this and you could understand I am talking dollars it costs the US for impeachment and how that adds to the national debt.. but you have your partisan shades on so I guess not....any reasonable conversation with you about politics is not at all possible if one dares besmirch the political party you worship....cue angelic music..."the Democratic party

1)sorry I let myself be dragged into it...my internal filters are not working at the moment
2) I am neither democrat or republican...I know that is hard to understand for partisan political types,,,I don't worship at the alter of Republican or Democrat
3) I have over 25 years working with both Democrat and Republican,....pretty much...they are all the same...same goals and those goals have little to do with the common man/woman...but they both talk a good game

business-commerce-hell_in_a_handbasket-investments-investment_plans-politicians-us_politics-llan1617_low.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Now I'm wondering why it's always "hell in a handbasket" and not "hell in a pick-a-nick basket."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I know what your point it along with the insults that accompanied it. I'm not a slave to the Democratic party, far from it. Maybe 10% of them are in politics for the right reason. I support those who do more or less the right thing knowing it's for the wrong reasons more often than not. Politicians of every stripe or just like us with all our faults.

My judgement is that it's worth the cost because it punishes the guilty (otherwise why have trials for anything - they cost money after all). Are you in favor of stopping all trials to save money?

And it might stop him from running in 2024 and it would be worth 10 times the cost to keep him out of office.

And as far as the deficit goes, get rid of the tax breaks for the rich to start with and make the tax rates more progressive. The only thing that trickles down is urine. Cut all special interest deductions to zero. Cut the defense budget down to China+Russia+10%. That should be more than enough for defense.