• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
seems appropriate

"Those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves"

Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear, walk hand in hand

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
yes......but generally it is done just so bears can get closer to humans so they don't have to chase them for lunch....I know one bear who has been a pet 15 times.....but all of his owner mysteriously disappeared
Humans are the best chefs but don't taste good ourselves. My mom told me bears and other carnivores don't like our flavor and tend to be more afraid of us than we are of them, just like bees and spiders.

Wu Wei

Humans are the best chefs but don't taste good ourselves. My mom told me bears and other carnivores don't like our flavor and tend to be more afraid of us than we are of them, just like bees and spiders.

And that is EXACTLY what bears want you to believe....keep up the good work

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been configuring a postfix server. It receives, but I still need to configure the authentication framework so that it sends.

For those who don't know, a person who configures a postfix server is a real admin.

Wu Wei

Its an article of faith in the Cult of Brick. Would you like to join? Free berries and coffee on Wednesdays.

Nope, I never join anything......but...if you give me the address of the next meeting........and berries....I may stop by and...check it out....

Wu Wei

Would you like them in a box?
Would want them with a fox?

NO!!!
Angry-bear.jpg