• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Would you like them in cow skin?
Would you like them in Xi'an ?

没有
Méiyǒu

Angry-bear.jpg

Wu Wei

It's there for the blind (who cannot see the pic).

I was once at a crosswalk waiting for the light to change to allow me to cross, when it changed a loud chirping sound began....two guys standing next to me, one said to the other, "what is that for?" the response was, "I think it is for the deaf people"....I looked at them and said...."Man this city is cruel"...they both looked at me rather confused......I doubt they ever figured it out

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was once at a crosswalk waiting for the light to change to allow me to cross, when it changed a loud chirping sound began....two guys standing next to me, one said to the other, "what is that for?" the response was, "I think it is for the deaf people"....I looked at them and said...."Man this city is cruel"...they both looked at me rather confused......I doubt they ever figured it out
Where's the sad frubal when it's needed.

Wu Wei

Well...I'm logging off.....I just put xiidra eye drops in my eyes and for the next 30 minutes reading is pretty much out of the question

Proof read this with a magnifying glass actually

Wu Wei

The google advert for xiidra says "How Exciiting · Deductible & Copay Info · FDA-Approved · Ask iiris"

it is exciting.....especially after you put the drops in your eyes and it burns for about 5 minutes and then you try and read something for the next 30 minutes

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well...I'm logging off.....I just put xiidra eye drops in my eyes and for the next 30 minutes reading is pretty much out of the question

Proof read this with a magnifying glass actually

You want real fun try atropine drops. It relaxes and immobilises the iris, focusing on anything is impossible. I couldn't see for over among when i got a sliver of brick stuck in my eye

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I got one of my tax form thingies.
@Revoltingest, it doesn't look like you'll get a stick of gum from me. I probably won't give you air for your tire at a gas station if you got it there.
@Wu Wei, I guess you're just gonna have give up hibernation and retirement to support Revoltingest. Someone's gotta support him, because it turns out the best income hookup I've ever had is rather quite nasty during a pandemic.