• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And speaking of Cal, here's Cal Worthington and his dog Spot.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I know what your point it along with the insults that accompanied it. I'm not a slave to the Democratic party, far from it. Maybe 10% of them are in politics for the right reason. I support those who do more or less the right thing knowing it's for the wrong reasons more often than not. Politicians of every stripe or just like us with all our faults.

My judgement is that it's worth the cost because it punishes the guilty (otherwise why have trials for anything - they cost money after all). Are you in favor of stopping all trials to save money?

And it might stop him from running in 2024 and it would be worth 10 times the cost to keep him out of office.

And as far as the deficit goes, get rid of the tax breaks for the rich to start with and make the tax rates more progressive. The only thing that trickles down is urine. Cut all special interest deductions to zero. Cut the defense budget down to China+Russia+10%. That should be more than enough for defense.

对牛弹琴
duì niú tán qín

3dabfee4f0df255435eb04ea36a09006.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Can bears legally be considered property? Asking for a friend.

yes......but generally it is done just so bears can get closer to humans so they don't have to chase them for lunch....I know one bear who has been a pet 15 times.....but all of his owner mysteriously disappeared

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today's word of the day so totally fits RF: he was quite umbrageous, and his personality lent itself to confrontation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Calvin Coolidge, President of the US
So many times I've watched a political documentary or whatever, and inevitably I'll have the thought "that's what [person x] looks like?" Happens a lot with the news too, where I'll read a name dozens of times before knowing what the face attached to that name looks like.