• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The phenomenon of repeating a word and temporarily losing its meaning is called semantic satiation.

True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True True

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Fortunately RF does not banish grawlix

A series of typographical symbols, such as $#!, used in text as a replacement for profanity is called a grawlix.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Overmorrow I have a dentist appointment. Ereyesterday I was at the farmer's market.

(overmorrow = day after tomorrow, ereyesterday = day before yesterday)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I hope it happens to me someday, a long long time from now when I can afford it; but unlike you I'm going to get the full conversion.

you want to be a Borg

main-qimg-f5601d5ad6f19bcd407897bc83b8ae37