• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today we had the ramoner (chimney sweep) in. He donned one of these

images (22).jpeg

To protect his lungs from the nasty soot

When he finished the wood fire chimney he took it off and went outside for a cigarette...

I don't know about anyone else but i thought it was hilarious.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Heavy.rain.right.now.
We've.had.rain.every.day.for...uh....some.time.
Thing.sure.are.green.
Poor.Californistan.
We really need to crack down on green lawns, water fountains, and swimming pools. And examine the agriculture here, because it's already been farmed barren and I'm pretty sure there is no good way for corn to be grown here with the amount of water it needs and demands.

Shadow Wolf

My cold air intake valve was shipped today, and the brake pads and rotors and being prepared for shipping.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We really need to crack down on green lawns, water fountains, and swimming pools. And examine the agriculture here, because it's already been farmed barren and I'm pretty sure there is no good way for corn to be grown here with the amount of water it needs and demands.
Tis.about.time.that.you.guys.faced.the.fact.that
your.state.is.a.dry.one.&.vulnerable.to.drought.
The.cows.are.coming.home.to.roost...or.something
like.that.

Shadow Wolf

Tis.about.time.that.you.guys.faced.the.fact.that
your.state.is.a.dry.one.&.vulnerable.to.drought.
The.cows.are.coming.home.to.roost...or.something
like.that.
It doesn't have to be though. It wasn't always so. The Central Valley used to be teeming with life and had a lush green color. Over farming and development did away with that amd turned it into a literal dust bowl.
And today a lot of people here are very frivolous in their water usage.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It doesn't have to be though. It wasn't always so. The Central Valley used to be teeming with life and had a lush green color. Over farming and development did away with that amd turned it into a literal dust bowl.
And today a lot of people here are very frivolous in their water usage.
Get.rid.of.those.lawns.
Grow.appropriate.flora.