• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Would have been funnier if you said "Fixed" and fixed nothing. Then that would be gibberish.
He's already a lazy editor who doesn't explain what he did nor try to bring attention to what edits were made. He doesn't need to be any more lazy with this job.

Shadow Wolf

At least he gets paid for it.
You're not supposed to tell him that. He's under the impression he doesn't get paid, because although he does technically get paid the pay gets rerouted to the annual Mod Squad New Years Bash. I get invited as a former mod so don't ruin this for me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Thinking about the thunder I can hear off in the distance...that i getting closer

giphy.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well..... I am sitting here listening to the littlest Wu and Mrs Wu argue and if my knee was working I'd go out for a long walk....even though it is 10:22pm.....happy happy joy joy

Shadow Wolf

Interestingly, here is what the website I bought my cold air intake valve from says:
Best yet, it's 50-state street legal!
Another site says this:
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Most sites don't say anything about it either way.

Last edited: