• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
th

arsenic-final-presentation-5-728.jpg
Apparently with food tasters kings would not get poisoned according to what I know.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So. ordered a shower, base, door and surround back in May for a bathroom remodel in one of the condos
Delivery date set for June 6
June 6 Delivery date changed to June 15 with a note, if not delivered by June 15th you can cancel on the 16th
Cancelled on June 16, found and purchased locally
June 22 I get a call asking if I will be there for delivery, I say no, delivery refused, I cancelled that order on June 18th
June 25 I get a call asking me if I refused delivery, I said yes, told them I could no longer wait and cancelled the delivery on June 16, per their instructions.
New shower installation was finished yesterday June 29
Today I get a call telling me the shower system was delivered......

Now I am waiting for a cal from customer service

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
One time I ordered a food item in bulk and they sent me multiples of the bulk item. They told me to keep them, but there for awhile, I was worried that I'd end up with a warehouse full.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One time I ordered a food item in bulk and they sent me multiples of the bulk item. They told me to keep them, but there for awhile, I was worried that I'd end up with a warehouse full.

Once ordered a book from Amazon, they sent me the wrong one...they told me to keep it and then sent me the right one