• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good. Are you going to get a real job, now?
:D

Yeah, the other day, I went downtown to look for a job, then I hung out in front of the drug store. The next day, I woke up, I went downtown to look for a job, then I hung out in front of the drug store. The day after that, I woke up, I went downtown to look for a job. Then I got a job, keeping people from hanging out in front of the drug store.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Yeah, the other day, I went downtown to look for a job, then I hung out in front of the drug store. The next day, I woke up, I went downtown to look for a job, then I hung out in front of the drug store. The day after that, I woke up, I went downtown to look for a job. Then I got a job, keeping people from hanging out in front of the drug store.
By drugstore I hope you mean pharmacy? Amirite?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
"Dave's not here!"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oddly, my car runs way and far more quiet, with something that's supposed to make it louder.
The worst part about the company who sold my the cold air intake being wrong about the legality of the thing is trying it, it has freed up so much space under my hood taking out the stock air intake that going back to stock will suck.
20210630_143757.jpg
Thats roughly about a 1/4 of the area under the hood freed up without that big, hulking box of an air intake. The battery has never been so easy to get back in and get the "hold it place" bar thingy on and hooked up.
But that can't pass a smog test, so the clunky box that makes things harder to work in has to go back in.:sob:
20210630_143809.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The hair on my ears.

That's what I can't understand. There's less and less hair on top of my head where it's supposed to be, and now is cropping up in areas where it's not supposed to be.

Face it, you're getting old.

Next you'll be watching taped Wheel of Fortune reruns while eating hard candy and talking about how it took 15 miles in the snow just to spend 15 minutes ice skating with a Loch Ness Monster.