• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The BBB asks you if you're willing to speak to the media about your complaint when you file one.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wasn't he already a Christian?
Hey, hey, hey! He never said nothing to me about being Christian. Anyways I didn't say he got Christian saved, and I didn't say he got homosexual gay. He got saved from prison and was happy about it. That's all. What did you think I meant?

Shadow Wolf

Hey, hey, hey! He never said nothing to me about being Christian. Anyways I didn't say he got Christian saved, and I didn't say he got homosexual gay. He got saved from prison and was happy about it. That's all. What did you think I meant?
It was "saved in prison." And getting saved is something people in crisis and Christians do.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
jesus-saves_o_2093701.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I'm probably wrong. But Brick, I'm onto you. *Tilts sunglasses downward to look at you with own eyes*
You are not dying so you are not privileged to use that "look at you with own eyes" thing. It's too close to Vader's last words. I'd leave it at that being the nerd I am, but I feel I remind warn you Mickey Mouse owns that, and he's worse than the Borg and has lawyers more scary than Godzilla (who himself has lawyers so scary and vicious I'm surprised they aren't suing me for using the name without permission).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You are not dying so you are not privileged to use that "look at you with own eyes" thing. It's too close to Vader's last words. I'd leave it at that being the nerd I am, but I feel I remind warn you Mickey Mouse owns that, and he's worse than the Borg and has lawyers more scary than Godzilla (who himself has lawyers so scary and vicious I'm surprised they aren't suing me for using the name without permission).

I see myself more as Palpatine.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Random useless computer tip of the day: The fast parallel processors of the graphics card process things per a pixel generally, with a few slight exceptions. But these days you have per a pixel lighting in most Game Engines etc. So a 4K screen takes almost 4 times as much Graphics Processing Unit performance to run as a 1080p screen, though the performance hit won't quite be ~75 percent as your CPU tends to stay almost full performance. So we're talking a slightly smaller performance hit. Although high framerates are hard on both CPU and GPU (Graphics Processing Unit).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The most important parts of the graphics processing unit are a set of units which handles the display of pixels, and the units which texture map. You can run real time graphics technically with just these two things, usually. Then there are lots more of shader units. Shader units allows programmable shaders to be used allowing for better, more flexible graphics effects to be used with those models, textures, etc.

Those texture mapping units... there's usually a bit more than the pixel/screen handling units needed as shader code sometimes requires multiple texture instructions, called texture lookups, and a lot of math goes into the shader code these days quite often, just calling some functions requires multiple shader unit instructions. The shader units are the most parallel unit of the graphics processor, but also the weakest per a unit.