• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Chopped episode with the golden retriever was great. The chefs knew how to prepare food that dogs love to eat. Some of the plates did not make it to the floor with ANY food left on them.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's 3:00am.....I've been coughing for 3 straight hours...hard, my whole body hurts, type of coughing....I just gave up trying to sleep

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I coughed until 5:00am....slept from 5:00am to 7:00am and then started coughing again....I will not get into the gory details of what happened next....but the cough is a bit better, still there, just not occurring every few seconds... I am however very sleepy

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I coughed until 5:00am....slept from 5:00am to 7:00am and then started coughing again....I will not get into the gory details of what happened next....but the cough is a bit better, still there, just not occurring every few seconds... I am however very sleepy

I hear that going to bed with a bottle of scotch and a hot woman is good for that.

I use honey and lemon drink to both ease a cough and sore throat.