• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I knew you're a Californistanian at heart!
You & @Shadow Wolf can go Kardashian watching together.

No, still a anti-leftcoasterist.....just that I am more of an antibaconist....and I see that California has at least one redeeming quality...they are ELIMINTING that vile meat product......other than that .......to get me to move there they have to kick out all sorts of folks, the Kardashians being some of them, they also have to eliminate pink tofu.....and of course stop being pansies

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tenor.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I didn't really notice. I've heard them called the "Wachowskis," just by itself.

I heard there was going to be a Matrix 4.

In fact, I just re-watched the trilogy a month or two ago.

ozs0auv2.gif
Yeah, but no Hugo Weaving or Laurence Fishburne. But somehow Neo and Trinity live on.
Personally, I don't know how she can do (only one of them is directing four) without the iconic rivalry that is Neo and Agent Smith. It's already ruined a a bit with no "Mr. Anderson" coming from the right voice.
And I totally reject the idea the Matrix is about being trans. I've never gotten that before, I've never seen or felt that before, and Lana just recently said it is so I have to wonder.
However, Switch was supposed to be trans, but WB (which stands for Wanker *****es) wouldn't have it, so Switch was made into a regular female rather than a male in the real world but having a self projected image of being female in the Matrix (and thus the name Switch).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
No, still a anti-leftcoasterist.....just that I am more of an antibaconist....and I see that California has at least one redeeming quality...they are ELIMINTING that vile meat product......other than that .......to get me to move there they have to kick out all sorts of folks, the Kardashians being some of them, they also have to eliminate pink tofu.....and of course stop being pansies

Yep. People from California are mostly delicate flowers. I base this assumption on the fact I don't live there.

Shadow Wolf

I canceled the auto pay for my car insurance. That was more problematic than I anticipated, but with multiple cards for pay and banking I'm not surprised that some stress was found in making sure I have the money on the right account. Now I can just pay it and select the payment method like normal.
Also, where is this money Geico is supposed to be saving? It's way cheaper than State Farm, but basically the same as a bunch of others and without the group discount I get with Geico.

Shadow Wolf

Hate to burst your bubble (not really), but we aren't getting rid of it. It has just has to come from pigs grown in more humane conditions than they generally are. At most, it will probably just raise the cost like it did for eggs (and I contend our eggs are better for it).

Wu Wei

Hate to burst your bubble (not really), but we aren't getting rid of it. It has just has to come from pigs grown in more humane conditions than they generally are. At most, it will probably just raise the cost like it did for eggs (and I contend our eggs are better for it).

Not bursting my bubble, I read the article, so I know that....I just want to scare the Baconists of RF

Wu Wei

Yep. People from California are mostly delicate flowers. I base this assumption on the fact I don't live there.

I don't live there, I'm an expert on California, I've spent about 1/720th of my life there...on vacation.... s

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I bought 12 lashing winches on ebay yesterday.
So I'm now thoroughly committed to adding
them to Mr Aluminum Trailer.

Wu Wei

couch hack cough cough coughcoughcough hack cough cough cooooouuuuuugh cough hack cough
coughcoughcoughcoughcough gasp cough cough gasp cough......

just had a coughing fit.... enjoy thr covid