• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@sun rise has high hopes.
80595968d0707fcf7ef3734874d8155a.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yesterday just felt like a bad cold.....now today it feels like an extra bad head cold....... I have Covid

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
At least their grammar and spelling isn't atrocious.
But other than that they are absolutely irritating.
But not as bad as the Tellytubbies.
Bears apparently must be the way to go for shows though. I don't remember Little Bear being obnoxious and irritating, and Care Bears is what I watched as a kid.
So hooray for teaching human children that bears are lovable, hugable, fuzzy bundles of joy.:D

Wu Wei

At least their grammar and spelling isn't atrocious.
But other than that they are absolutely irritating.
But not as bad as the Tellytubbies.
Bears apparently must be the way to go for shows though. I don't remember Little Bear being obnoxious and irritating, and Care Bears is what I watched as a kid.
So hooray for teaching human children that bears are lovable, hugable, fuzzy bundles of joy.:D

b6d3e12931d2963162bfda24016a6bac_w200.gif

d38b70bf6f9b0090d6b91c7ff6c5db52.gif

45159ab2494a6d7b2817811a9487cc36.jpg

Wu Wei

That tells me nothing. Are they aliens? Is it actually true they are demons? Is it what happens when the gay virus fully takes over?

Interesting you should mention that. The woman I was engaged to between wives had a son, and her son was little and he really liked the teletubbies. For her ex-husband this was a never ending irritant and source of argument because, the 3 year old boy, watching he teletubbies, was going to turn his son gay.