• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Other than Eddie Van Halen's guitar, what is it? A sausage patty with pepperonied tomatoes?

pig-burgers--everybody-wants-some--better-off-dead--80s-tshirt-large.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oldest, the Engineer, like music I dislike and he is not a fan of anything I like, save one band....Queen. His first year in college he sent me a CD as a birthday gift, that he made, just for me....I hated everything on it, but never told him that.

My youngest, the classical musician who is interested in biological sciences, was having a conversation with a friend of hers today about music and they were discussing two songs, she really liked, and I like them too

However I am not to the level of the music appreciation conversation she as having, but then I'm not a classically trained musician

But then when youngest was 6, she use to ask me to play the blues CD (Muddy Waters and the like) The oldest preferred the radio and later his phone with earbuds and wanted the blues shut off

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well.....I'm going to go get ready for bed....don't want to be late for my Covid induced, late night, hour long, coughing fit.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Watching Batman Forever, my mind for a second thought Two-face's name was Radical Left/Right Wing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I watched the last 20 minutes of the classic ST:TOS racism (1/2 black vs 1/2 white) episode tonight.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Went to sleep super early. I think 7 or 8 last evening. I almost never do that.