• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
:facepalm:

They are not for eating but for easing your knee. After they thaw out try refreezing them to use on your knee again but don't eat the medical supplies

How do they ease my knee, my knee does not have a mouth and it can't eat them....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
damn-thing-s-supposed-to-be-attorney-proof-new-yorker-cartoon_u-l-pgsulm0.jpg

Wu Wei

OK, spent most of my early 20s and some of my late 20s and even some of my early 30s working as a mechanic....I worked a few garages and this story simple confuses the heck out of me....this would not have happened back when I was working in a garage

Woman slams auto shop after employee allegedly kicked her out over her 'inappropriate' top: 'I didn't think it mattered'

A bunch of males, many in the 20s and 30s,,,, and they asked her to leave.....I'm confused....heck one place I worked had a receptionist that would never have been allowed in the shop, in the summer, if this were the case....

I do not understand the world anymore

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
OK, spent most of my early 20s and some of my late 20s and even some of my early 30s working as a mechanic....I worked a few garages and this story simple confuses the heck out of me....this would not have happened back when I was working in a garage

Woman slams auto shop after employee allegedly kicked her out over her 'inappropriate' top: 'I didn't think it mattered'

A bunch of males, many in the 20s and 30s,,,, and they asked her to leave.....I'm confused....heck one place I worked had a receptionist that would never have been allowed in the shop, in the summer, if this were the case....

I do not understand the world anymore

I sometimes wonder how much truth there is to stories like this.

Wu Wei

Even an engineer can do those things.
But what's your claim to intelligence?

Engineers can do calculus, but they over complicate it to make themselves look smarter, andthey only THINK they can fix computers... but they can't....... and of course the engineering pocket protector with accompanying slide rule makes them all geeks.....so no one cares what you have to say anyway.....but to really answer your question

But what's your claim to intelligence?

I'm a 1500 pound killing machine with 6 inch claws and big sharp pointy teeth and I say I am.......that work for you.... or would you prefer I explain it over lunch....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
NAH!! We can do calculus and fix computers....but when you talk food to a bear...its all about eating

Or about making your knee feel better... This is important, do not let your grizzly appetite overrule your health