• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've found the original news article: Woman Says She Was Kicked Out Of Car Inspection Station For Being Dressed "Inappropriately" - WCCB Charlotte's CW

Apparently everything is based upon her say so, but what Wu Wei says is still funny.
I still wonder if there's more to it. Only about 10% of professional mechanics are women, so we can safely assume it was all guys in there.
ice-cube-blank-stare.gif

Shadow Wolf

Yeah. If you're referring to myself calling myself "dark" as a joke, there was a play on words there. My posts often have plays on words people don't even see, and it makes people irritated sometimes. For example, I called myself "dark", but I was referring to Left Hand Path.
Yeah. I was just referring to that other thread. And whatever special it was when Dave Chappelle defended trans people but kicked that Rachael person to the curb.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But I am inclined to believe it really happened.
Two possibilities based on that:
  1. It was a prank or dare.
  2. They felt that they were being teased by her clothing.

Shadow Wolf

ya @Revoltingest worshiping cult member
Nah. Just pointing out the facts of reality. Like Menards. Just go to one and be happy. It's one good thing the MidWest actually has. And I still miss it because it has just about everything. It's not a hardware store, it's a bit of general store with an excellent hardware selection. You'll need to be fattening yourself up for hibernation. They have all those calories you need as well as everything you need to make your cave cozy and warm.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nah. Just pointing out the facts of reality. Like Menards. Just go to one and be happy. It's one good thing the MidWest actually has. And I still miss it because it has just about everything. It's not a hardware store, it's a bit of general store with an excellent hardware selection. You'll need to be fattening yourself up for hibernation. They have all those calories you need as well as everything you need to make your cave cozy and warm.

poor hopped up on corn fumes @Revoltingest Groupie

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Menard's is the root of all good and virtue, ya cave-dweller. And they sometimes have rebates - something you would know nothing about.

I've had bad corn before, ya overoptimistic hipster whose grandfather paid for his fishing license.
But do you really appreciate quality fresh corn on the cob?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sure it happened, I'm just not convinced that's all there is to it.
I'm skeptical about it. I can imagine it happening, but its for a tick tok show that nobody bothers to verify the facts of. I haven't been to tik-tok, yet; but I have seen some of chubby-emu's stuff about it. There are some really stupid competitions on there such as seeing who can survive the most nutmeg poisoning! Also people say all kinds of crazy false things on talk radio and are never called out so why not on tik-tok?

That being said I can't verify that chubby-emu's story is true either....:oops: Still, his story is at least medically plausible. :D

We should start calling you, Detective Brickjective.
...or The Brick Detective. That would be suitable.

Shadow Wolf

I'm skeptical about it. I can imagine it happening, but its for a tick tok show that nobody bothers to verify the facts of. I haven't been to tik-tok, yet; but I have seen some of chubby-emu's stuff about it. There are some really stupid competitions on there such as seeing who can survive the most nutmeg poisoning! Also people say all kinds of crazy false things on talk radio and are never called out so why not on tik-tok?

That being said I can't verify that chubby-emu's story is true either....:oops: Still, his story is at least medically plausible. :D
I get a bunch of fast food stories related to tick tok on my news ticker thingy on my phone. I remember one was trying to say that the different sized McDonald's cups all hold the same exact amount of fluid, by starting with a small cup and pouring it to a medium cup and filling it, and the medium into and filling the large. But these cups did not move or budge, confirming he did prefill them. And then apparently Little Caesars dumping a packet of seasons and herbs into a bucket of sauce to mix it makes it disgusting. And something else I really don't care about.