• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I get a bunch of fast food stories related to tick tok on my news ticker thingy on my phone. I remember one was trying to say that the different sized McDonald's cups all hold the same exact amount of fluid, by starting with a small cup and pouring it to a medium cup and filling it, and the medium into and filling the large. But these cups did not move or budge, confirming he did prefill them. And then apparently Little Caesars dumping a packet of seasons and herbs into a bucket of sauce to mix it makes it disgusting. And something else I really don't care about.
My phone has a firewall program which I tediously tend. I allow zero adverts, zero notifications and zero annoyances to persist. I also look for apps to pay for so that they don't nag me, if I can't get a paid version I'm usually not interested. I just hate notifications on my phone.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Watch: Brazen bear opens car door in California courthouse parking lot - UPI.com

Aug. 3 (UPI) -- A California sheriff's office shared security camera footage of the moment a black bear opened the door of an employee's vehicle while it was parked in a courthouse parking lot.

The Sierra County Sheriff's Office said in a Facebook post that an office communications-correction officer found a back door of her car was not fully latched when she was preparing to go home from the Sierra County Courthouse in Downville in the early morning.

Brazen-bear-opens-car-door-in-California-courthouse-parking-lot.jpg

"Knowing the door had not been ajar when she went to work the previous evening, she took a look through the security footage and discovered the culprit," the post said.

The video shows a bear opening the door and peering inside the car in an apparent search for food.

"Thankfully, this bear found nothing of interest," the sheriff's office said.

The sheriff's office said the video should serve as a reminder to keep car doors locked and vehicles cleared of anything that might prove tempting to bears or other wildlife.

Does @Wu Wei have an alibi?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm trying to combine galaxy databases from the CANDELs surveys and some inconsiderate person or team of people didn't name the columns in one of the fields which is generating so much more pointless work I have to do!!!!! RAGE!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Menard's is the root of all good and virtue, ya cave-dweller. And they sometimes have rebates - something you would know nothing about.

I've had bad corn before, ya overoptimistic hipster whose grandfather paid for his fishing license.

Sad....who knew you too were a victim of the corn fumes

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He was stealing my dumpster home at the time.
c2Aeg59.gif

His knee looks pretty functional to me.
Is he faking soreness & swelling for sympathy?

fixed that for you...and that was a film from years ago....... and reusing old stuff like that...well you ain't even FIT to insult either