• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For a good part of my life, Indiana was nothing more than a toll road on our way to our grandparents' house in Illinois.

I also remember this:

Indiana to me is where the Portland engine show lives.
And the Wolf engine collection in Peru.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Places like here it would probably be a waste of water. In driver's ed I got to be really good at parallel parking because I got to practice it a bunch. Out in the real world I do it so infrequently that I didn't do it for my driving test (the instructor gave up on trying to find a spot), and I've gotten pretty bad at it. Except I started making myself start practicing and doing it again because I often have time to spare, so I'm getting good at it again.
I don't know how to make practice a viable thing here. Probably gravel roads just to have bad road conditions.

I too had lost the parallel parking skill and decided to revive it a bit ago.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And the Wolf engine collection in Peru.
The land of clowns, meth, and a sea of churches. And tons of smokers.
It's always been one of my most despised places.
But one mayor, I accidentally lobbed a USA Today on his roof (steep stairs and lots of snow and ice that night so I threw his papers on his porch). Another mayor, a cop threatened to kill him. Another cop tased an elderly man with Alzheimers at a nursing home for being uncooperative.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The Land of Lincoln?

18lincoln_navigator.jpg

:)

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm experiencing garbage colored glasses, today. I'm smiling anyway, but there is a lot of garbage. I'll try not to look at any of you. That would be gruesome.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So I didn't go on the trip to San Francisco yesterday with my mom and nephew. Because I knew for one it would be everything my mom wanted to do (and she'll spend all day just looking in stores), she rushes around and will not slow down and take her time, and she is an insufferable embarrassment at times. Yesterday it was this necklace my nephew wanted to get, but my mom told him no because he needed to get something more masculine. :facepalm:
Also confirming my suspicions that, no, she doesn't really accept me and, yes, she still she's me as a regular guy.o_O