• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Will I now?
You forgot who I am you yellow bellied Scott? Didn't you think I may take that as a challenge just to show you this Irish lass will do it on her own time and not when some Scott tells her she will?
I predict what will happen.
I don't require it to happen.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Thats one bonus of the coast, less snow that usually melts quickly because of the salt in the air

You've never been on the New England coast in Winter. It does not melt any quicker than inland and sometimes it takes longer. Even in summer, the ocean off of New England is freezing.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You've never been on the New England coast in Winter. It does not melt any quicker than inland and sometimes it takes longer. Even in summer, the ocean off of New England is freezing.

Correct, i haven't been on the New England coast in winter and nor do i ever want to be.

I've had enough of winters living in England, i most certainly don't want to see worse...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Correct, i haven't been on the New England coast in winter and nor do i ever want to be.

I've had enough of winters living in England, i most certainly don't want to see worse...

Well you've been in old England, New England just got winter right ;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
img.php