• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Does the rain make your fur go frizzy?
It does, but I don't mind. It isn't the rain that bothers me. It is the wind. There were several limbs that came down yesterday just before I got to those points in the trail. Ouch. Or it could have been. That would make this hare much more frizzy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hear water drops hitting our roof.
But the radar map says it's not raining here.
So it's not raining...the drops are wrong.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
#*@##/* I HATE *#?*@* TOURISTS.

During summer, particularly during school holidays this area is swamped with tourists. And this year, given the difficulties in flying many Europeans (except British) are flocking to the scenic areas of France.

Roads on which i rarely see a vehicle in winter are gridlocked after 10:30.

This morning i went for a kinesitherapy appointment. On the way there the roads were reasonable, the journey took just over 15 minutes. The return took one hour and twenty minutes. Roads jam packed with foreign cars, mini buses, not so mini buses, camping cars (RVs), cars and vans towing caravans, families of cyclists who have hired bikes from a local hire shop, possibly the first time some of them have peddled on two wheels and hikers who somehow think the road is theirs to wonder around on.

September just cannot come quick enough.

Okay. Rant over

You clearly are suffering from "too many people think Covid is over and it's party time" syndrome.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
its-gonna-cost-youthree-picnic-baskets