• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Normally I wouldn't, but since today is Saturday...

bon-week-end_022.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I live in the US, @ChristineM . And in the Midwest, at that.

How is that motivating to get out of bed?

I thought everybody in the Midwest always got up very early in the morning to milk the cows, bring in the wood for the fire, feed the chickens - all before beginning a twelve-mile hike to school, barefoot in the snow (even in summer).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well, it looks like we won't hit 38c (100f). The temperature has dropped a degree to 35 but the humidity is up to 60% and rising. Second cool shower of the day was very refreshing, unfortunately, on exiting the shower all benefits are lost as sweat oozes from every pore. I'm sure you needed to know that

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I thought everybody in the Midwest always got up very early in the morning to milk the cows, bring in the wood for the fire, feed the chickens - all before beginning a twelve-mile hike to school, barefoot in the snow (even in summer).

Wouldn't that be exciting! Cows!

No, I live in a metro area. Only thing to be up for is...

Well, I can't think of any. That's probably why I sleep in until around 11am.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Lately I'm finding myself as possibly being a bit better at talking out my issues with things in a civilized way, making me able to take on a few more advanced subjects.

Just not the subject of which pizza we should order that me and my mom can both agree on.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Lately I'm finding myself as possibly being a bit better at talking out my issues with things in a civilized way, making me able to take on a few more advanced subjects.

Just not the subject of which pizza we should order that me and my mom can both agree on.

I like broccoli on my pizza.

I want a good Chicago style, but its impossible to find here.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
And yet we had to walk 12 miles UPHILL the one way, and 18 miles UPHILL back home...BAREFOOT...IN THE SNOW...AGAINST THE WIND AND CONSTANTLY BEING THREATENED BY TORNADOES!!!!:D

Tornados!

That's what we do for entertainment out here!

Sadly, in my region, we haven't got many in the last decade. Stupid climate change.. :oops:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I like broccoli on my pizza.

I want a good Chicago style, but its impossible to find here.

If I could have everything I wanted on a delivery pizza, I believe I might choose Domino's, and pick spinach, Italian sausage, green peppers, onion, ranch sauce instead of tomato sauce, uh... maybe tomatoes. Can't remember if they have red peppers, but if they do, yeah I should add that on, too.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, it looks like we won't hit 38c (100f). The temperature has dropped a degree to 35 but the humidity is up to 60% and rising. Second cool shower of the day was very refreshing, unfortunately, on exiting the shower all benefits are lost as sweat oozes from every pore. I'm sure you needed to know that
Now I am thinking about a thread I made.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
If I could have everything I wanted on a delivery pizza, I believe I might choose Domino's, and pick spinach, Italian sausage, green peppers, onion, ranch sauce instead of tomato sauce, uh... maybe tomatoes. Can't remember if they have red peppers, but if they do, yeah I should add that on, too.

Dominos has pretty good variety.

Godfather's is the best quality of the chains, though, in my opinion. They're also expensive and close early, however.