• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our air quality is the pits again today - orange. Which translates as don't breath too long or your lungs will get annoyed with you.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a lovely cream and beige kurti I am often afraid to wear, as I am somewhat famous for dribbling food on my white/light colored clothing.

I got to wear it today! No risk for that on a fasting day!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Et tu hasenpfeffer..... I'd LOVE to go on a 5.5 mile hike....but I CAN'T!!!!! knee replacement will not allow it yet....... sure...just rub it in my face....:)
I feel your pain. One of the reasons I hike is that I was told walking was good for my slipped disk. That was a pain I hope never to feel again.

I hope to be here to hear that you finally reach a recovery that allows you more mobility.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a lovely cream and beige kurti I am often afraid to wear, as I am somewhat famous for dribbling food on my white/light colored clothing.

I got to wear it today! No risk for that on a fasting day!
You would think after decades of practice, I could eat without ending up wearing some of it. But no....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's nice. Just don't say that in communities of people in their 20's, or when @Revoltingest is around. It can take on a different meaning.

Oh for crying out loud...not you too....get your mind out of the gutter...it was one of these

imsis270-064.jpg

SHEESH!!!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And now...I'm logging off
might go to my basement to read a book..... but I am actually going for a nap