• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Hunter Gathers has a lot of good ones. Which he should. He is based on Hunter S. Thompson.
That's cool. Thompson is one of my heroes.
He's another Louisvillian who had the good sense to leave Louisville, like Ali. All these smart people and I am still here. :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Dr Dugong is boring. But his being so boring is
important in the story between The Monarch &
Wide Whale. So I met the letter of your challenge,
but not the spirit. Tricky I can be at times.
I found him hard to forget because of his conversation with Whale. Partly the him saying he's scared of his brother, but also because of him commenting the ride over with Red Death was terrifying. And because Whale would have known his brother is still alive had he read his mom's emails, lmao.

Shadow Wolf

I like how the children of various heroes & villains
play roles in the show. "Pumpkin" is a good one.
I think it's hillarious how none of the kids involved with that stuff become well adjusted adults. Rusty being a constant reminder, Johnny Adventure Quest being the best example.
Hank? Yeah I can definitely see him keeping some clones of his kids around. Dean is gonna snap and go total super villain.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I found him hard to forget because of his conversation with Whale. Partly the him saying he's scared of his brother, but also because of him commenting the ride over with Red Death was terrifying. And because Whale would have known his brother is still alive had he read his mom's emails, lmao.
You've become the master of knowing that show.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it's hillarious how none of the kids involved with that stuff become well adjusted adults. Rusty being a constant reminder, Johnny Adventure Quest being the best example.
Hank? Yeah I can definitely see him keeping some clones of his kids around. Dean is gonna snap and go total super villain.
Pumpkin (Triana) & Lila seem normal (for girls their age)
since they're not in the business....although Pumpkin has
been approached (as I recall).

Shadow Wolf

Pumpkin (Triana) & Lila seem normal (for girls their age)
since they're not in the business....although Pumpkin has
been approached (as I recall).
Lila dressed like a cyberpunk (meaning she's into some of the same dark stuff I am), until she got addicted to something, went to Florida, and "got all Christiany."
Triana was approached, and she did take the Master's advice and she went off to live with her mom and develop her own magic abilities.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Lila dressed like a cyberpunk (meaning she's into some of the same dark stuff I am), until she got addicted to something, went to Florida, and "got all Christiany."
Triana was approached, and she did take the Master's advice and she went off to live with her mom and develop her own magic abilities.
I'm really forgetting too much.
Must study...begin recording re-runs.

There....recording them.

Shadow Wolf

I'm really forgetting too much.
Must study...begin recording re-runs.
I was thinking Kim. She's Triana's friend.
Lila, however, yeah, she seems an oddly normal girl for having a red skull for a head.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was thinking Kim. She's Triana's friend.
Lila, however, yeah, she seems an oddly normal girl for having a red skull for a head.
She has a good self image, & needn't look like the other girls.
Of course, it helps that she's cute as a button. Here's hoping
that teen years are kind to her.

Shadow Wolf

She has a good self image, & needn't look like the other girls.
Of course, it helps that she's cute as a button. Here's hoping
that teen years are kind to her.
And I don't see anyone making fun of it if they know who her dad is and have seen him.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bear Makes Off With Amazon Package From Bristol Porch – NBC Connecticut

Porch pirates have become a big problem in recent years, but when a Bristol woman saw a package being taken from her front step on a surveillance camera, she was surprised to see the culprit.

Kristin Levine posted the video on Facebook Monday. It showed a bear in her driveway walking off with her Amazon package.

"Yea so if anyone sees an Amazon package in the Chippens Hill area with my name on it…feel free to bring it back?" Levine wrote in the post.

“Amazon had dropped off the packages maybe five minutes before and I got the alert on my security camera and then I got a second alert five minutes later and I was like taken aback because I wasn’t expecting anyone else in my driveway," Levine told NBC Connecticut.

She updated the post a short time later to say she found the package in a neighbor's yard.

Apparently, the bear wasn't interested in what was inside -- a package of toilet paper!

“It was hysterical like I said, I knew nothing in there was going to be irreplaceable so it was a fun afternoon for sure," Levine said.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

I bet it was Charmin.

download (7).jpg