• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had to shake my head repeatedly at some of the Bored Panda items on divorce. Here's one

Had a husband and wife go toe to toe over an ashtray they got in Vegas at some point (neither smoked strangely enough). Spent nearly $5,000 for me an another attorney to duke it out in court over the silly thing. Prior to proceeding, I explained what the cost would be for to argue over something silly like this and that he could give me $2,500 and I would fly to Vegas for the weekend and get him an identical one instead. He said he didn't care about the costs because he intended to smash it on the courthouse steps in front of her if we won. We won and he followed through with the smashing. He laughed and said the look on her face was worth much more than $2,500. People get crazy in divorce proceedings!

39 Divorce Lawyers Are Sharing The Most Memorable Reasons Their Clients Split Up, And It Might Make You Rethink Marriage

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ok, just for you ill repeat it...

Worms can be eazi cured, cancer from carbonised burnt steak, not so easily
I hate burned meat.
Aside from the carcinogenicity, I loathe the taste & texture.
There's a popular style of searing the outside of a steak,
with the inside still unheated. Ugh...dangerous and disgusting.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I hate burned meat.
Aside from the carcinogenicity, I loathe the taste & texture.
There's a popular style of searing the outside of a steak,
with the inside still unheated. Ugh...dangerous and disgusting.

You once said you liked your steak well done.