• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bacon will lead you to being assimilated by the Borg.

The Borg didn't assimilate bacon. Bacon assimilated the Borg.

bacon-queen.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Seems to be mostly bacon haters or bacophiles here.
We need more who take the reasonable path of moderation.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Maybe some of those positive emotions have affected the way your body would be reacting:);)

Oooh I made the mistake of having another drink when I got home which was… a mistake haha. I got way up in my feels over this stupid old post on RF of all things (re: my ex fiancée) which made me listen to music, which made me feel more feelings, it was dumb. Also I didn’t wipe off my makeup so I look like a goth raccoon right now from all the crying :joycat:

(Everything is better than fine, I was just drunk)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Oooh I made the mistake of having another drink when I got home which was… a mistake haha. I got way up in my feels over this stupid old post on RF of all things (re: my ex fiancée) which made me listen to music, which made me feel more feelings, it was dumb. Also I didn’t wipe off my makeup so I look like a goth raccoon right now from all the crying :joycat:

(Everything is better than fine, I was just drunk)

Sometimes a good cry is good. I have them maybe once every three weeks since I got on hormones.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Roommate caught me on the way to the bathroom to take off the face of makeup shame.

“All good Erin?”

*double finger guns*

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
cleaning my glasses.... and for some reason I really want to listen to this right now

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Waiting for Mrs Revolt to finish up eyeball enhancement.
Then it’s home to work on Mr Aluminum Trailer parts.