• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had a blockhead moment and forgot to replace the clamp on an ac tube that runs from the radiator, hence a coolant leak and overheating.

We Never Know

No Slack
I had a blockhead moment and forgot to replace the clamp on an ac tube that runs from the radiator, hence a coolant leak and overheating.

AC runs to the radiator? And involves engine coolant? When did they start this?
Last I knew AC was freon that doesn't have anything to do with engine coolants.

Edit.
Even if all your freon leaked out and your air blew hot, it wouldn't affect the temp of your engine.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
AC runs to the radiator? And involves engine coolant? When did they start this?
Last I knew AC was freon that doesn't have anything to do with engine coolants.
I don't know. But two of the tubes running to the AC did, and I had to drain the coolant to avoid a mess so I could take the AC out to unclog it.

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't know. But two of the tubes running to the AC did, and I had to drain the coolant to avoid a mess so I could take the AC out to unclog it.

Well as a skilled mechanic, your engine coolants does not run through your AC. However it does run through your heat, which is a complety different system.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
Anybody ever had an internet stalker? Some sad, sick, tormented loser that follows you around from one forum to another?

Here you go again with your crocodile tears seeking sympathy. This thread is for everyone. Don't you post on the threads I post on/start? Are you stalking me.... Or just seeking attention?

I only give you static about the god you believe in because you laugh at people that believe in the same god as you

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
OK. The answer is no. I'm probably not interesting enough, they die of boredom after a few minutes.
I'm not talking about a rational or intelligent person. Stalkers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. It would be nice if they were. At least that would be interesting.

Besides, you do all that cool photography. That could get you a following.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
When I was on social media I had stalkers. Way back in the day a dude showed up to my dad’s house too. That was fun. He claimed to be my boyfriend (I was already out at this point so my dad told him to get lost). I still don’t know who it was because the description could have been anybody.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
When I was on social media I had stalkers. Way back in the day a dude showed up to my dad’s house too. That was fun. He claimed to be my boyfriend (I was already out at this point so my dad told him to get lost). I still don’t know who it was because the description could have been anybody.
I had one once that wanted to meet me and some other people on the forum we were on at the time. He also threatened to beat up an 80 year old poster that I actually knew personally. It was strange watching someone's mental health issue implode online. To my knowledge, no one ever took him up on his offer.

I found it interesting how a person posting anonymously could become so emotionally invested. As if they could not separate their online persona from their real life.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had one once that wanted to meet me and some other people on the forum we were on at the time. He also threated to beat up an 80 year old poster that I actually knew personally. It was strange watching someone's mental health issue implode online. To my knowledge, no one ever took him up on his offer.

I found it interesting how a person posting anonymously could become so emotionally invested. As if they could not separate their online persona from their real life.

OH! I was cursed once lol. Well to be honest he was cursing other people, I felt left out and asked him to curse me too. Does that count?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
OH! I was cursed once lol. Well to be honest he was cursing other people, I felt left out and asked him to curse me too. Does that count?
Maybe as a heckler. Mine was actually doing internet searches to find me. That is the only way he could have done it. I didn't even mention some of the places I went to my friends on the forum.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It is pretty obvious when a brand new poster or one that you have never engaged with suddenly attacks you as if continuing some ongoing issue.