• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I saw that earlier today and heard them talking about it on the radio this morning. Some conservative group has filed an ethics complaint against her, since the gala event at the Met cost $30,000 per ticket. They're wondering if she paid for it or whether it was a gift.

Meanwhile, the radio guys were really playing up the fact that all the servants at the gala had to wear masks, but none of the elite attendees were in masks. They mentioned Obama's birthday party, too. They said, "It's okay for them to go around without masks, yet they demand everyone else wear masks."

I'm usually pretty fond of AOC, but this was a bit over the top for me, too.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Some conservative group has filed an ethics complaint against her,
'Cuz, ya know, freedom lovers and everybody else has nothing better to do or nothing more problematic to complain about. Who seriously cares about what she wore?
Meanwhile, the radio guys were really playing up the fact that all the servants at the gala had to wear masks, but none of the elite attendees were in masks. They mentioned Obama's birthday party, too. They said, "It's okay for them to go around without masks, yet they demand everyone else wear masks."
That is something to complain about.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I’m pretty sure, after what was an absolutely uncalled for and utterly ridiculous argument, when the instigator, who is angry, say “so you want to fight” my turning around and going to the garage was the best move. Because I am fairly certain our ideas of what a fight would be at that moment where very very different

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ColossalHardtofindGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
She's been fancy ever since she loaded up
the truck, & she moved to Beverly Bakersfield.
The Bakersfield Hoosiers show!
The theme song will have new lyrics for...
I'm not a Hoosier though. Wasn't born there, always hated it there, and always wanted to leave.
By birth, some have suggested I'm a Southerner.:eek:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not a Hoosier though. Wasn't born there, always hated it there, and always wanted to leave.
By birth, some have suggested I'm a Southerner.:eek:
You're from there, so
you're a Hoosier.

You think that's bad?
I'm a Buckeye (born in OH).
Tis a far greater shame.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Picked up Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill on Music because I somehow hadn't already done that at any point, 90's girl feels