• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I also wish OSes were more lightweight these days, when necessary. I'm downloading Lubuntu, which is suppose to be a "lightweight OS", and just the download is almost 2GB. Maybe my expectations are just too high.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I also wish OSes were more lightweight these days, when necessary. I'm downloading Lubuntu, which is suppose to be a "lightweight OS", and just the download is almost 2GB. Maybe my expectations are just too high.

Never used any of these, but they are the smallest
Smallest Linux Distributions

I think the last time I installed a small distro it was either Absolute or Mint-Cinnamon, I have installed both, just can't remember if those were the small one I dealt with, on an old laptop, or not

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I remembered today it took me several attempts to watch all of Emd of Days because I kept getting interrupted. I don't even really remember the movie much though. The soundtrack is awesome though.

Shadow Wolf

Intergalactic planetary planetary
Intergalactic
Intergalactic
Intergalactic
Intergalactic
Another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I just sneezed big time

I heard a sneeze is the second most pleasurable experience a body can have.

I argue with that. I think the second mist pleasurable experience is sinking your foot to the floor of Pagani Zonda R.

Shadow Wolf

I just sneezed big time

I heard a sneeze is the second most pleasurable experience a body can have.

I argue with that. I think the second mist pleasurable experience is sinking your foot to the floor of Pagani Zonda R.
I sneeze like a pregnant Bajoran woman. Not fun or pleasurable, especially once it goes onto four, five, siiii maybe....six, sev.....sev....maybe....ok i think I'm...seven.:confounded:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
tumblr_pr0qon22L81qivpevo1_400.gif

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
There was a piece of some kind of fuzz under the fridge. I opened the door and it flew out towards my foot. I thought it was some kind of critter so I shrieked — my vocal folds actually caught some, so my roommate’s like “what the hell was that” — meanwhile my backing away from the fuzz caused an air current that just brought it towards me more lmao

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm sinking into a money hole. It's gonna take me at least a couple months to get caught back up.

I don’t know if this is helpful but when I needed an extra $50 back in the day I’d go sell plasma, plus it helps people. Maybe that could help a bit? If you’re new to it, it takes an extra hour to get put into the system and all that

Shadow Wolf

I don’t know if this is helpful but when I needed an extra $50 back in the day I’d go sell plasma, plus it helps people. Maybe that could help a bit? If you’re new to it, it takes an extra hour to get put into the system and all that
I did that about 10-12 years ago, until my.veins became scared and they had a hard time getting it in.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Back when I was in college, they only paid $10, but you could get $15 if you donated a second time in the same calendar week. Wasn't worth the time.

Shadow Wolf

Back when I was in college, they only paid $10, but you could get $15 if you donated a second time in the same calendar week. Wasn't worth the time.
It varied when I did it, but it was a twice a week thing, usually in some form coming out to 50-60 a week.