• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know,,,that pesky question "why?" is still rattling around in me noggin...but of late it is yelling.....and I still can't come up with a satisfactory answer....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Still don't know...but in me noggin...it is more like WHY?

Or better still
FB_share-470x246.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You should go that far.
Some of the things pictured on my sox....
- Space ships
- Ray guns
- Albert Einstein
- More socks
- Wrenches
- Bacon
- Bacon & eggs
- Robots

Those are the socks I wear in public.

But you would think, by this time in your life you would have figured out, socks...go on your feet......not your hands and not your ears

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You should go that far.
Some of the things pictured on my sox....
- Space ships
- Ray guns
- Albert Einstein
- More socks
- Wrenches
- Bacon
- Bacon & eggs
- Robots

Those are the socks I wear in public.

Hmmm, I can't be arsed with fancy socks. I buy a few packs of 10 one size fits all black socks. Everyone gets socks, mix and match is no problem, simples

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I remember the luxury of getting a private phone line.
The party line was shared with neighbors, & each had
their own ring. Anyone could listen in on anyone else.

Some unknown person discovered that if we dialed "1191" and hung up the receiver and then picked it up, we're be on a chat "party" line with a slow beep behind us. Sometimes we'd try several times to get "closer" to the ones we wanted to talk to.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You know,,,that pesky question "why?" is still rattling around in me noggin...but of late it is yelling.....and I still can't come up with a satisfactory answer....

You have not let us know if it's an existential 'why', a personal 'why', an RF 'why', a political 'why' or a confused "why not" but it seems to be a "why knot".

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
USB flash drives can be weird. I had one once that died in 2 days. I also have one I call "trusty" that has somehow lasted 11 years and is still working.