• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Wait you still don't carry one?
It's been more consistent once I got a smart phone a few years ago as they replaced mp3 players. But not much overall. Outside of driving rideshare and the gym I still have CDs for my car (Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe is currently in it).
And not having a smart phone did bite me in the rear a bit when I worked as a scribe at college. Basically, everyone who had a smart phone got the email alerts for a job first and they'd be filled by the time I checked my email. I only got one job in that position.
But before the smart phone chances were I didn't have it on me and may not have known where it was. If it wasn't for spotify it'd be the same with this one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I suspect some of it is because of the tattoos and the alt look.

I think I'm attractive. But there are hotter women :p
The hottest women scare off men of lesser station.
Clearly, you're the kind of hot they see as attainable.
You're in the Goldilocks Zone.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Though they do wear high waisted pants for some reason. Whippersnappers.

I never understood that in men until I became one and found that having one's pants going to the middle of the chest was due to spine shrinkage with age.

Shadow Wolf

Try being my age. We hooted and grunted at each other and cheered when we got 7 digit phone numbers of our very own.
I still remember planning the first time I moved out of my parents, and the conversation of splitting bills with roommates, amd the bombshell announcement that cell phones are cheaper than a landline. Which still doesn't make any sense to me.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
We have a COVID outbreak at my work. Oh goody! 15% infected so far. Everyone who was in contact with those infected must get tested.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We have a COVID outbreak at my work. Oh goody! 15% infected so far. Everyone who was in contact with those infected must get tested.

There's another outbreak in China. If that totalitarian country can't stop Covid with mind-boggling control over people, the rest of us just have to do the best we can.

Shadow Wolf

There's another outbreak in China. If that totalitarian country can't stop Covid with mind-boggling control over people, the rest of us just have to do the best we can.
I saw we give the West Coast and New England to those who comply with restrictions while the others get MidWest and the South.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
First random, meaningless announcement here: This is a good idea. Thanks for starting this thread, MM!

Edit: Make that the second random, meaningless announcement here. Typing on a phone is slow. :p

With my necromantic powers I summon this old comment by DS!

*safety dance*
Necromance if you want to
You can bring your friends to life
But your friends aren’t dead
And if they’re not dead
Then they’re no friends of mine

necromance, necromance

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not the clothesline?

Try being my age. We hooted and grunted at each other and cheered when we got 7 digit phone numbers of our very own.
I remember the luxury of getting a private phone line.
The party line was shared with neighbors, & each had
their own ring. Anyone could listen in on anyone else.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I like the character Sonic, but these are going a bit too far for me:

sncbdsockquills_530x@2x.jpg