• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't know how or why, I rarely play them, but I'm really good at golf video games. Even won a tournament once, I think it was a Gamecube Mario Golf and I've never played before then.

I was good at Smash Bros. Melee for GameCube. To the point where I knew the ways to keep people in the air with it being unlikely they'd come back down. Then the game became boring after that.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
One of the lakes is called Pomme de Terre, another one is called Tablerock
Definitely in the Ozarks. I have been on Table Rock Lake. Some people refer that area near Springfield as the 'Buckle of the Bible Belt'. Though that title is applied to several places in the southern US.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Now I'm just sad. Alanis Morissette is universally good (even if adored by angsty teens). People missed out on this?!

Well, I remember Alanis Morissette. Even my mother (who was older than the Boomers) bought her CD "Jagged Little Pill." She was about 60 when it came out.

This is what was popular when I was an angsty teen (and you can guess how it scarred my generation for life):

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well, I remember Alanis Morissette. Even my mother (who was older than the Boomers) bought her CD "Jagged Little Pill." She was about 60 when it came out.

This is what was popular when I was an angsty teen (and you can guess how it scarred my generation for life):

I had this.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
The hospital where I was born near San Jose was torn down and a Walgreen's put in its place.
The hospital I was born in still stands. I did cause the power to go out as soon as I was born though. The first of a series of strange events with electricity that have occurred throughout my life.