• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
861f4360055b9af684851fa97e84b458a448170e.gifv

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bear approaches British Columbia woman on her porch, licks her hand - UPI.com

Nov. 5 (UPI) -- A British Columbia woman having a cigarette on her front porch was approached by a wandering bear that licked her on the hand.

Melanie Porter said she was smoking and sitting in a chair on her front porch Thursday night in Quesnel when she spotted movement in her front yard that she initially thought was a neighborhood cat.

"I look up and it's a bear and I freeze," Porter told the Prince George Citizen. "I'm thinking, 'Oh, what do I do? What do I do?' I'm just going to stay still."

Porter said the bear walked right up to her, sniffed her and licked her on the right hand. Porter snapped a photo of the bear standing just inches in front of where she was sitting.

"If I die at least they'll see who the culprit is," Porter recalled thinking.

The bear eventually backed off and Porter rushed back inside her house. She said a neighbor's security camera footage revealed the bear had been watching her from the yard for some time before approaching.

"It was so dark and he was so quiet and stealthy I didn't see him," Porter said. "I was sitting 10 feet away from a bear the whole time."

She said she was smoking, so maybe the bear just wanted a cigarette.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Back in the day when men were men and the racing went on regardless. They took the car around the country to promote how safe they were, I got to go see it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We watched "Secrets of the Dead" (PBS) tonight on Stonehenge and how the blue stones were actually set up in a stone circle in Wales and then moved to their current location.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yesterday and today hubby and i have been hard at work. Yes you heard right... Work.

When we bought this house we quickly purchased beds so we could stay over and get it ready for our move. They were not pretty but they did the job so well we still have one in the spare bedroom and one in ours.

This is what they look like
.20211107_125308.jpg
The one in the spare room, it was identical to ours but.

Purchase wood and paint on Thursday while out shopping. Make a start cutting to size and fitting on Saturday. This morning all that was left to do was a coat of paint.

The result
20211107_125121.jpg
And now i can sleep easy