• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
I have an appointment with a surgeon next week, I think to biopsy a lymph node that's been swollen most of this year.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I posted this gif in another thread, and just now I was listening to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida with it.

c4d4e1c9f387419e4bf591fee000146c.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I might be fined or eve arrested for this but, wow some people are so very inventive.

(It is a copy and paste so ya, I should be arrested).

Cut off and discard the top third of an old tennis ball. Place the open end of what remains over the clogged drain. Block the overflow hole with a damp cloth and run a small amount of water into the basin to make a seal with the edge of the ball. Using the ball of your hand, plunge down hard and fast.
65 Truly Extraordinary Uses for Household Staples You Already Own
A good toilet plunger is better still.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's 4.52

I believe your state is one of those unfortunates which has to change their time zone again this weekend. Fortunately, we in Arizona don't have to worry about that BS. We're always in the same time zonie.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Dr Youn confirmed that this means Marvel’s 'The Hulk' will in fact have a ‘tiny wee wee’ whereas 'Butt-Head' from the comedy television show, Beavis and Butt-Head, would pack out his trousers.
That made me laugh.
But he iswrong. Daria was stunned to discover both Beavis and Butthead are way smaller than the thought, and they used a pingpong ball cut in half for cups with an eye strap because the real jock straps and cups were too big.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Dr Youn confirmed that this means Marvel’s 'The Hulk' will in fact have a ‘tiny wee wee’ whereas 'Butt-Head' from the comedy television show, Beavis and Butt-Head, would pack out his trousers.
That made me laugh.
But he iswrong. Daria was stunned to discover both Beavis and Butthead are way smaller than the thought, and they used a pingpong ball cut in half for cups with an eye strap because the real jock straps and cups were too big.

Yeah, I seem to remember that.

That article was strange:

Dr Karan Rajan referred to a study which claims that you can measure the size of a man's penis by how short his index finger is.

He explained: "A shorter index finger compared to ring finger correlates to a bigger snozwaggler.

"This is known as the second to fourth digit ratio, calculated by dividing the length of the index finger by the length of the ring finger.

"The smaller the index finger, the lower the 2D 4D ratio.

"A smaller digit ratio points to high exposure to testosterone in the uterus. According to the study testosterone doesn't just control future penis length but also future finger length."

So, higher exposure to testosterone in the uterus leads to bigger penises? I didn't know that.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Yeah, I seem to remember that.

That article was strange:
I am proud to say I found an error about Beavis and Butthead in one of my college text books.
I also found it weird when I realized in an episode (or the movie) it turns out those two are only a few years older than me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am proud to say I found an error about Beavis and Butthead in one of my college text books.
I also found it weird when I realized in an episode (or the movie) it turns out those two are only a few years older than me.

Sooner or later you'll be glad 5he dinosaurs existed so something is older than you:)